If you would like to request a quote for completely custom solution, please use the form below, and we will return shortly with a price quotation and give you an indication of the expected lead time. Read about available substrates here and see custom products page for examples of custom products.
We also offer designing patterns according to your specifications and requirements. In these cases, please describe your use case and attach drawings if possible. A design fee would then apply.
Please note the following design guidelines:
- Custom designs should be provided as PDF files.
- Patterns should be defined as pure vector shapes.
- Text should be converted to shapes (no embedded fonts).
- The page size and trim box must correspond exactly to the desired calibration target dimensions. Use e.g. our pattern generator.
- Designs should preferably have a white margin of at least 10mm all the way around. Larger margins are generally recommended for better detection.
- Board edges have no specific tolerance relative to printed design.
- Board dimensions should be integer mm sizes.
- Two-sided designs are possible but do not reduce cost.