If you would like to request a quote for completely custom solution, please use the form below, and we will return shortly with a price quotation and give you an indication of the expected lead time. See our custom products page for a selection of custom products.
We also offer designing patterns according to your specifications and requirements. In these cases, please describe your use case and attach drawings if possible. A design fee would then apply.
Please note the following design guidelines:
- Custom designs should be provided as PDF files.
- Patterns should be defined as vector shapes (not rasterised).
- Text should be converted to shapes (no embedded fonts).
- The page size and trim box must correspond exactly to the desired calibration target dimensions. Use e.g. our pattern generator.
- Designs should preferably have a white margin of at least 10mm all the way around. Larger margins are generally recommended for better detection.
- Board edges have no specific tolerance relative to printed design.
- Two-sided designs are possible, but alignment cannot be guaranteed.
- Board dimensions should be integer mm sizes.